Closed for the Season
See you next summer!
Open Every Year From Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
1141 Cays Rd.
Sequim, Washington 98382
Click on our icon in the map for Google directions
Activities At Lavender Connection
During lavender season, we have 50 varieties of lavender to view, with most available for U-Cut – making for exceptional photo ops and truly unique lavender bundles.
Visit our farm store for fresh and dried lavender bouquets, lavender bud, and lavender essential oil. We also offer bath, body, home, and culinary products all handmade with lavender bud and essential oil distilled from our own plants.
Stop by the copper still to learn something about the essential oil extraction process, and sample from 30 varieties of lavender essential oil, all for sale!
Come stroll the fields and take advantage of amazing photo ops of our multi-colored lavender field and historic dairy barn.
Benches and picnic tables are located throughout the property. We invite you to bring a picnic, a good book, or just your camera, and stay all afternoon!
We invite you to come visit the farm during the summer months when the lavender is in bloom.
- Free Admission – even during Sequim Lavender Weekend.
- Approximately 2 hours from Seattle.
- Great for families, couples, and individuals of all backgrounds – all are welcome at our farm!
- 50+ varieties of lavender to view, most available for U-Cut – from light pink to dark purple.
- Learn how lavender essential oil is made, and compare the unique scent profile of 30 different varieties.
- Our store features artisinal, handmade products made from our lavender essential oil.
- Pets are welcome – as long as they are leashed.
- Our Historic Dairy Barn and multi-colored lavender fields make for excellent photo ops.
- We offer a free bundle of U-Cut lavender to all members of the military – More Information
Sequim Lavender Weekend is a celebration of lavender and the lavender farms of Sequim, that occurs annually on the third full weekend of July. In 2023, the dates are Friday 7/21-Sunday 7/23. Admission to Lavender Connection is free, even during Sequim Lavender Weekend. In addition to our regular activities like U-cut (see below) during Sequim Lavender Weekend you can enjoy:
- Essential Oil Distillation Demonstrations – watch and learn as we take you through the process of plant to essential oil.
- Invent Your Scent – pair lavender with other oils and fragrances to create a scent that is uniquely your own!
- Aromatic “Tasting” – sample 20 different varieties of lavender essential oil at our Essential Oil Bar, including several rare offerings, and purchase your favorite to take home!
Want to learn which farms we recommend? Check out our blog for our thoughts on the Best Lavender Farms in Sequim! Find more Sequim lavender farms that are open all summer at the Sequim Lavender Experience website, and download the Driving Guide before your visit. Discover other local farms at Local Harvest, or check out restaurants and other visitor info on the local Sequim Tourism page. For inspiration, create an entire Sequim itinerary using Inspirock. Finally, browse through our Lavender Farm Photo Album for a preview of your visit. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions. We’d love to have you stop by!