FARM OPEN HOURS
July 1-Labor Day
*Open Tuesday, July 4th | 10am-5:30pm*
We invite you to come visit the farm during the summer months when the lavender is in bloom.
- Free Admission – even during Sequim Lavender Weekend
- Only 2 hours from Seattle
- 37 varieties of lavender to view, and 22 varieties available for U-Cut – from light pink to dark purple
- Our store features boutique, handmade products made from our lavender essential oil
- Pets are welcome – as long as they are leashed
- We offer a free bundle of U-Cut lavender to all members of the military – More Information
Lavender Connection is proud to partner with other local lavender farms and organizations to promote agritourism that celebrates Sequim’s rural history. We participate in Sequim’s Lavender Weekend that occurs each year on the third week of July, and are pleased to support local events like the Tour de Lavender cycling event that occurs annually on the first weekend of August.
WHILE AT THE FARM
During lavender season, we have 37 varieties of lavender to view, and 22 varieties available for U-Cut. We invite you to bring a picnic, a good book, or just your camera – and stay all afternoon! You can also visit the Corner Store and browse through our selection of handmade, boutique lavender products. You can often find Rick out at the copper still, distilling our lavender essential oil; feel free to stop by and watch, and learn something about the distillation process. Or, visit our “perfumery” where you can sample a variety of different essential oils and fragrances, then use our lavender essential oil as a base, to invent a scent that is uniquely your own!
Find other local farms at Local Harvest, or check out restaurants and other visitor info on the local Sequim Tourism page. Finally, browse through our Lavender Farm Photo Album for a preview of your visit. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions, or to schedule a visit outside our regular operating hours. We’d love to have you stop by!